WHAT YOU GET & WHAT TO BRING
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return transfers to/from Jakarta airport to/from Anyer Harbour.
- Charter accommodation.
- All surf transfers in tender to and from Just Dreaming.
- 3 hearty meals per day.
- Plenty of snacks and fruit.
- Unlimited soft drinks, cordial, water, tea and coffee.
- All use of recreational equipment on board, such as snorkelling, fishing and spearfishing gear.
- All use of safety equipment if required.
- The required Indonesian Government and National Park permits and surf levies.
- NOTE: Package DOES NOT include alcohol, however before boarding Just Dreaming, a request can be put in for the amount of cartons of beer you feel your charter will require and the crew will source for you and collect payment afterwards. This is purchased at the local Indonesian price, which you will find is much cheaper than regular Western prices. Spirits can also be purchased of your own accord and brought on board.
- NOTE: Package DOES NOT include international flights, however the Just Dreaming team are more than willing to advise and instruct on the best providers and routes as they have a significant amount of experience in this area, wherever your port of departure may be.
NOT INCLUDED, BUT MANDATORY:
- Personal travel insurance is mandatory for all travel arrangements and must include unlimited medical cover incorporating medical evacuation. No guests have never had to use their medical cover or medical evacuation, but it's definitely better to be safe than sorry!
- 6 months validity on your passport after the date you expect to arrive back in your home country is required. The Indonesian Customs Department will not let you through unless you have more than the minimum 6 months.
YOU SHOULD BRING:
Whilst not strict guidelines, we recommend you pack the following:
- Boards: size and shape is entirely personal. However, a good recommendation is to pack your regular/standard short board so you are comfortable and confident with it under your feet, as well as a step-up board for the bigger days. If you can stretch you're quiver to three boards, then a step down/fish style board is often a popular choice, or conversely, if you are going to chase the bigger, barrelling days, another step-up, or spare short board, may be a good idea!
- Surf Accessories: reliable leg ropes + spares, fins + spares, tropical wax, ding repair kit/suncure, booties, rash vest/surf t-shirt, Gath helmet, beach towels. A full wetsuit may be advised for anybody that's really serious about getting deep, long barrels at solid One Palm. They give confidence and protection. Only really needed for One Palm and for those wanting to push themselves that little bit further.
- Sun Protection: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, aloe vera gel... you're bound to get burnt.
- Clothing and Accessories: Boardies, walkshorts, t-shirts, casual/comfortable shoes, personal toiletries and medication, tropical insect repellant.
- Entertainment: Music/mp3 player, still/video camera/s, good book/s, travel games, DVDs.
No mandatory vaccinations are required for this area of Indonesia, however, we strongly recommend you consult your doctor for suitable medications, prescriptions and provisions appropriate for you and specific to the area.
Malaria will most likely be on your doctors radar when you inform them of the location you are travelling to, however, ensure you take serious note of any side effects of medication they recommend as some are not suitable for the tropics, making your eyes and skin hypersensitive to the sun.
It is entirely at your discretion as to whether you chose to take any health precautions. Whilst you do fly into one of the busiest, and often dirty, cities in Indonesia, the area of West Java that Just Dreaming services is World Heritage listed National Park and is a pristine, clean environment.